Monday, November 21, 2011

Nail It!!

 So I have been obsessed with painting my nails since I was a teenager. Even now I seem to paint them at least once a week, but usually twice. Painting your nails these days, isn't about one color. It's flat out Fancy!! You have to have glitter, and two toned, and full on murals on your fingers, It's wild! When I first tried this I was unsure how to to accomplish some of the designs (still am unsure on some of them), but if you use tape and craft scissors you can make some pretty Fancy nails (there are a few other tricks too). 
    It's funny how a little paint on your nail's can make you feel more feminine and sometimes more feisty. Give some new colors or designs and try. Go on get Fancy with your nails!!!  Below are some pictures my favorite designs and some amazing designs I could never do on my own!!
 ~cheers~
  Emily
Oh and PS. Please NO acrylic nails!!!

                                                   
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
  
 
 







                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment