Monday, November 7, 2011

Something other than jeans!

  HI. I hope you all had a fashionable and fabulous weekend.
 It's Sunday night and I am sitting here thinking about what to write and I have a hundred things running around in my head. In the end I have decided pants is a good starting topic. Not jeans, pants!!
 We have to start some where and since the weather is getting cooler and we are finally getting to put away our shorts. (I am so happy about that) I thought I would share what to look for this Fall/Winter season, when buying new pants, and a few tips on how to put together a great outfit based on the pants style.
Super HOT this season are corduroys. They are an awesome alternative to your regular jeans and you can wear them the exact same way. For those of you who are afraid to try something new this is perfect for you!! Corduroys are available in pretty much every style and color. Yes color! Adding color in the form of pants is a great way to instantly up your fashion forwardness and your confidence. I happen to love red, pink, yellow, or purple pants, but if your not ready for something so bright you can try colors like navy,grey, dark green, or plum. Like I said they come in all colors and shapes. Skinny happen to be my personal fav, but you can get wide leg, trouser, relaxed fit, cargo, and boot cut and they are all perfect choices!
 Now If you are a little, OK a lot more adventuress, there are some really fun options out right now! Pallazo pants. They have loose wide legs and are very comfortable, but are definitely sophisticated and classic. With those you want to wear a blouse tucked in, or a more form fitting tee. Printed pants, are everywhere and so cool. You can find them in prints from polka dots, to plaid,and floral. Just go for a more subtle top half when sporting a print on the bottom. Lastly a super chic and edgy option is leather. Leather leggings and pants are so hot this season, I happen to love them. I know they don't seem that "wearable" and they aren't for every body. They are reserved for only the most fashion forward. But you will definitely turn heads in leather!
 Where are you at?? Do you want some corduroys that don't stray to far from your usual jeans but still make an impact. Or are you ready to take an even more fashion forward choice that makes you stand out? Either way there is an option for everybody that is new, fun, and beautiful!
 I hope you have fun trying on some new pants and styles you wouldn't normally. Take the risk!! Fashion is all about taking risk, and you might just like it!!
 One more thing a little Challenge for the week. Try NOT wearing sweat pants for the whole week any time you leave your house!! I mean not to the mail box, grocery store, not anywhere but the confines your own home!! Good Luck!!
 ~cheers~
 Emily
Here are some Photo's of a variety of Corduroys, Palazzo Pants,Prints, and some other fancy and fabulous options that I just love!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment